1 lb/450 g shrimps
bunch of cilantro
2 garlic clove, crushed
½ tsp cumin seeds
½ tsp cumin powder
2 green chilies (optional)
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
cilantro to garnish
1. Clean shrimps and place in a large bowl.
2. Chop the cilantro and add to the shrimp with garlic and salt.
3. Seed and slice the red, green and yellow bell peppers.
4. Heat the oil in a large skillet.
5. Add the cumin seeds. Fry for 1 minute. Add green chilies.
6. Add shrimps and stir-fry, stirring and tossing the shrimp gently for 5 minutes. Season with black pepper.
7. Add bell peppers and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
8. Transfer the shrimp and bell peppers to a serving dish. Garnish with a fresh cilantro and serve with rice.